Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bringing paper back... YAH~

Walked passed Borders and saw this new device...

Kobo eReader

This isn't ad to tell you to go buy this but, by all means if you want go nuts... Cost like $199 for a black and white/calculator looking screen. The feature you can check out if you are interested.

Maybe it's the highschool debates or just the media what happened to the good old paperback books where you can pass on from generation to generation, random folds and scribbles here and there.

Are we becoming too dependent on electorical devices..?

I can't be the one to judge, cause I can say I could live without my iPhone but, I pretty attached to it.

Slogon: Change the way you read forever
My reaction: o.O not that I was a mass bookworm anyways

On the other note iPhone 4th Gen can't wait =)

2 comments:

  1. Slogon: Change the way you read forever
    My reaction: o.O not that I was a mass bookworm anyways

    HAHAHAHAHA i just found your response really funny rofl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol #3.
    i like the 'On the other note iPhone 4thh Gen can't wait'... compared to changing the way you read... xD

    ReplyDelete