Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Halfway there...

Second Exam today

Walked into Caulfield Racecourse for the second time wondering would I actually see any one doing the same exam cause my elective is in Business faculty there are more students than in my core subjects and we were placed according to surname. Walk to the undercovers where we wait to enter the examination room then I hear "GLOR" it was Tam and David was familar face :]

Then not long after we had a big group like a mass reunion :D but, gonna miss having classes with them :/ soo much funnnnnn xD

As we had fun discussing last minute cramming and test each other on silly things it was time to enter the examination room ><" Ground floor this time, when I walked in first thing I noticed that we faced the actual racecource then as I walked further in then I discoved that the table faced all different directions... likely my number was in the first bunch of I look.

I actually had a pretty view of the actual racecourse without being in the front row =) Tam was in the first row where high chance of being stared by the people supervising and David was facing a wall ROFL xD

10 minutes reading time and 3 hours to do the actual paper... it wasn't that hard but, wasn't sure if didn't did silly calculation error or look at the wrong z or t values and keep losing track of the crazy 0.0000 in the table.

To my surprise the time went relatively alright wasn't really sitting there bored nor bored out of my brains but, when I looked up I relised that it had gone from light to dark outside.

After the exam we decided to go and get our last assignments back. High Distinction :D YEAH!!! Worth 15% but, hurdle requirement have to pass the exam to pass the unit ><"

Shall try to get some more zzz hours tonight :]

1 comment: