Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One down... Three to go

Exam 1

Since my exams started late seem like I was having a MINI HOLIDAY xD during Swot Vac.

but, the inevitable was lingering in the air =="

Haven't been just mucking around all this time, did study xP

First off the list 9.30am, since I stayed up for the soccer match between Australia vs Germany two nights before that didn't stuff up my sleep pattern surprisingly but, some what nervous and wanting things that I was rememorizing out of my brain and onto the exam booklet made me not sleep as well as I normally do...

Then when it come to this morning wasn't that all nervous =)

Caulfield Racecourse

First time I actually walked in to the Racecourse... didn't see people dressed up colourful or hear horses galloping but, instead died patch of grass , people shivering cause it was so cold and people frantically reading and writing in exercise books in the last minutes =="

Then Health peeps waited together in the cold =/

Got into the examination room it was pretty big but, nevertheless warmer than outside =D
Making my way down towards the middle of the room then found myself in the second row, looking around and slowly as others came in I found myself surrounded by Health people =)

Big smiles around, thinking its signs of HEALTHy people =) so lame xP

There was a student that had two bottles of Mount Franklin 600ml bottle filled with red cordial o.O he's going to need to pee and something funny might happen xD

Exams started like at least 10minutes late.

For 10mintues reading time =) then for some reason picked up my pen and began doing my multiple choice then I got to a question where it said 'not' and misread the question and wanted to change my answer... then put my hand to ask what to do but, firstly the lady doesn't see me, she was right in front of me =/ then when she does like good 1 minute after she says maybe you should use a pencil = =" Great thanks ><>

Paper was alright =) there was a question about standard deviation I was like OMG Methods finally comes to use xP

Rushed a little towards the end then was told we 'you have 10 minutes left' = ="

2 comments:

  1. awww. haha yeah they put all similar subs together.
    sounds like you did fine on the paper =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. last Friday was intense... so many people!

    i'm heading back to the dreaded race course again in 14 hours from now, fml

    will blog tonight i guess

    ReplyDelete