Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Swot Vac

Recent posts have been based around technology and no I haven't turned into technology guru...

Back to basics ~ About me



Can't really believe its end of Semester 1, first exams in a week now > < can't say I've been studying hardcore but, level of study has been improving.


Went downstairs knew there was left overs in the fridge so put that into the microwave. Then saw the jar of pork floss next to the rice cooker... ohh looked inside the rice cooker and saw congee. My first reaction was is there someone at home, sick in bed so went back upstairs and looked in the bedrooms, nope one one xP


Haha all mine nom nom nom.


Called my mum to make sure and it was all for me.


Thanks mummy =)

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA

    But yeah good luck for your exams! Semester has gone pretty fast hasnt it

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is my share huh?? xD
    good luck and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete